New Minelab Detector on the way

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a new Minelab X-TERRA 705 on the way.
Can't hardly wait till it gets here , it been many years sense I was in this hobby. Had to quit about 83 or 84 due to being offshore for months at a time and when I was home for a few weeks I spent the time with my family.

These machines sure have come a long way from that time.

Anyway I got this machine from Mike at Woodland Detectors , and I have to say working with him is great! He took the time to speak to me over the phone many times in till I understood what I was getting and to bring me back up to speed on the new systems.

I have to say if you are going to get a new machine then call Mike first , he will spend the time needed to get you what you are looking for and not over sell you on something that you do not need.

Thanks Mike!

BlueDuck

Jun 26, 2009
Hayden, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705, Bounty Hunter
Small world. I have the same machine coming from Mike myself. Its tough waiting for that brown truck...

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought my Ecal from Mike. He is a great guy to work with. If aand when I decide to get a different dector I will back to Mike.....Matt

OP
OP
Daedalus

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, you work with Mike once and you will be back. I can not stress enough to buyers to call him first before you check the others and you will see why.
I was really surprised how much time he took to help , and did not get frustrated while doing so.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have yet to hear one bad thing from anyone who has bought from Mike at Woodland. I know when I buy he will be my go to guy. Nice fella :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Daedalus

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have shopped a lot of stores in my years , but I have to say that working with Mike is not the norm. And this is one that you have to call and see for yourself.
I do not normally do write up's about stores that I buy from , but if you are in Metal Detecting then you do at least need to check him out before you buy.
And the good part about this is that, one we are supporting one of our own here in the forum , and he will help with what you need when you buy , and will help after you get it home , you can call him when you are learning or out in the field and get help with what you are stuck on. Now try that with one of the other stores that are advertised online.

Anyway I do not want to make this a full page ad , I just wanted to pass on what happened so that others new will give Mike a try .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread