New minelab explorer SE

R

rvbvetter

Salvager
I wouldn't let the rest of the world knowing about it before you guys in Australia knew about it, bother you too much.
You have any idea how many things from here are exported out before we even know of there existence?
It's just the way of things I guess. We're probably lucky for not knowing. If we knew. They would probably have to kill us.
And I think that would smart to say the least!
I didn't know ML cost more over there though. What is the cost of them there?
And remember we're allies and have been forever. And I'm glad of it. HH

Salvager

Sep 4, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite / Explorer II
Yeah guess it happens. When I was looking to buy new it would have been cheaper for me to buy one from the states and ship it here-international shipping isn't cheap so that kinda gives you an idea. I emailed ML and they did the maths -saying US dealers aren't allowed to sell internationally-but if they would risk it-then they added taxes which I could avoid/didn't have to pay, added extra shipping costs etc and their calculations still saved money. Guess I'll get over it. Just was getting me a bit-everything here is imported-we finally have something that takes off world wide and its dearer here.

Anyways-random fact,

Where I'm from we have a 'fort' guarding the river entrance same as most original settlements in Australia. They were built mainly to protect us from marauding US ships back in the 1800's!!!
But we showed them japs in WW2 and thats all that counts!!!

Have fun,

J

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread