What's new

New Mixed Mibs

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First is a Peltier burnt Christmas tree and then a nice pair of Heatons.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0222.webp
    IMG_0222.webp
    103.8 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0223.webp
    IMG_0223.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0224.webp
    IMG_0224.webp
    122.2 KB · Views: 151
Huh, I'm not seeing it on the first one... it's a rainbo from what I see. What size? Is there green in the brown? It's a good marble.
 
Huh, I'm not seeing it on the first one... it's a rainbo from what I see. What size? Is there green in the brown? It's a good marble.

So a rainbo with Christmas tree colors? Size is 6.1. And yes, those ribbons that look brown are actually a deep dark green outlined by thin bands of brown which is hard to capture.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0228.webp
    IMG_0228.webp
    90.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0230.webp
    IMG_0230.webp
    122.5 KB · Views: 124
So a rainbo with Christmas tree colors? Size is 6.1. And yes, those ribbons that look brown are actually a deep dark green outlined by thin bands of brown which is hard to capture.
Look like bigfoot sighting photos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom