Inches from Insanity
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2013
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 55
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Russell, KS
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Platinum, Whites DFX, Garrett ProPointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
New Movie: "The Bender Claim" (Galena, KS Legend of murder(s) and lost loot)
Saw a blip on the news the other night and thought some of us in the community would find this interesting.
Harvard grads come to Kansas to film Old West thriller | Cjonline.com Mobile
I am personally excited about it.
(But I suppose that is to be expected...I live in Kansas.)
Saw a blip on the news the other night and thought some of us in the community would find this interesting.
Harvard grads come to Kansas to film Old West thriller | Cjonline.com Mobile
I am personally excited about it.
(But I suppose that is to be expected...I live in Kansas.)







