fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It got to where I couldn't walk from the field edge down to the creek without pain in my hip causing me to stop and rest a second,
Well with the loving support of my wife, more specifically her checkbook, We bought a 2024 Kawasaki Mule. It will do everything we want it to do, Biggest plus is that it has extended my hunting range. It is a basic UTV and will not tear up the roads with a 25mph top speed.
I am going to give it a trial run tomorrow after lunch. I will let you know how it and my hunting buddy do.
20230922_121216.jpg
20230922_121208.jpg

Upvote 15
I thought about a mule, then bought a Teryx. I've owned a RZR, and a Arctic Cat, the Teryx put the others to shame, as it will glide over the washed out roads the others will leave you tipping on 2 wheels. The Arctic Cat was so loud you needed ear muffs, the RZR I would have need to have my legs amputated to climb in. I rode motocross bikes when I was younger, the Teryx has enough speed to keep me happy in my old age.

Nice ATV & nicer wife! Great gift. Would a hip replacement help you? My sister had both hers replaced & she is pain free and very mobile.
It might, but right now it is not at the top of my list. I am going to be fitted with a heart monitor Monday just to make sure there are no problems with my ticker. Then, the first week of October I am having an MRI on my head and neck. This comes after I hit my head the end of June! It took eight weeks to see a neurologist!
Getting old isn't for sissies!

I know you stated that you had other stuff going on and couldn't get the hip fixed right now. If you get the chance, "do it"! I've had both knees and they are great. My brother just got a new hip. 30 minutes in and out walking the next day. They tell me that the hip is easier that the knee.

I know you stated that you had other stuff going on and couldn't get the hip fixed right now. If you get the chance, "do it"! I've had both knees and they are great. My brother just got a new hip. 30 minutes in and out walking the next day. They tell me that the hip is easier that the knee.
I am not sure it is my hip. If pain starts I can turn my right foot out diagonally and the pain stops. I am thinking it is Sciatica or possibly vertebrae damage from a wreck about 8 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back