What's new

New neighbor moved in.

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I was never expecting a woodchuck though..

K1600_015.webp

K1600_011.webp


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Good Grief, WT. What are you gonna feed HIM? Whole potatoes? Very cool.
 
Good Grief, WT. What are you gonna feed HIM? Whole potatoes? Very cool.

He's totally on his own and he better stay clear of my stuff too.
 
Looks like he has already spotted your flowers and maybe the garden!!!....... Your doomed ... grin
 
Ask him how much wood he can chuck! :laughing7:
 
Gonna hafta gitcha a critter trap. Bait it with cantaloupe and take 'im fer a ride.
 
Get him to Chuckin Wood
 
Gonna hafta gitcha a critter trap. Bait it with cantaloupe and take 'im fer a ride.

I've got one all lined up,I have good luck with apples as bait.
 
I love them Whistle Pigs!
 
Ded Jim FF1, you beat me to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom