What's new

New Outlaw coming my way...

Hihosilver

Full Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
235
Reaction score
189
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Golden micromax (present machines), Past: once upon a time, long, long ago... a Bounty Hunter 840.
Coils: 5.75 concentric, 7” black concentric, 7" widescan,
Primary Interest:
Other
Whoops! I meant to post this in the Teknetics forum... (Just kidding Tabman). But seriously, I just ordered it from Rusty. Can't wait to give her a try.
 
Hihosilver good for you! I expect to see a bunch of pictures of your finds. I've found lots of goodies with mine.

tabman
 
What a gentleman that Rusty is. Very patient with my questions. It was a pleasure, very knowledgeable.
 
Wait , did I miss it? Post pics when it shows up.
 
what coil(s) did you get
 
what coil(s) did you get

I bought the Outlaw with the standard 8" concentric doughnut coil, and added the 5.75 concentric and the new RSD 11 x 8. I want to eventually add the "no longer made" 10.5 concentric doughnut coil as well, but I will play with these coils for awhile first. I have a few nice, private places to hunt that I just know has some buried silver that is just beyond the reach of the Golden micromax, so I am hoping to find some of that silver with the Outlaw.

But I am not giving up on the Golden either, it is a fun machine to use, and I must say, even after two years I am still discovering its advantages for hunting gold jewelry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom