What's new

New permission and a good day out.

metalworker

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20160612_205329.webpIMG_20160612_205342.webpIMG_20160612_205415.webpIMG_20160612_095635.webpIMG_20160612_095650.webpIMG_20160612_205355.webpIMG_20160612_205629.webp
Me and my son got a new permission this weekend and only had a couple hours to hit it. My very first find was a 1902 IH we also found 5 wheats and lots of other things. I showed the land owner the finds, he liked the IH so I gave it to him. In return he said we were more than welcome to come back any time so it was worth it. He has a lot of land so hopefully something good will come up. In all it was a great day to get some sun.
 
Upvote 20
Can't wait to see what else you pull from there. :thumbsup:
 
Fantastic day.out,you.must be stoked
 
Congrats on the finds, and the new permission.
 
Beautiful condition IHP - was going to ask for pics of it after cleaned up but...... :)
 
Nice IHP! I can't tell you how many of those glass mason jar lids I've broken with my shovel, but finally managed to get one out of the ground intact just a couple days ago while digging another target. Congrats, and nice work!
 
I would love a site like that good idea giving hin something sometimes that means a lot that sign of gratitude Good luck with more finds Good job!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom