What's new

New permission finds

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,462
Reaction score
10,864
Golden Thread
0
Went with my buddy who's my co worker and hit new ish permission to me today at lunch. Got a few items. I got on a pit area .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1164.webp
    IMG_1164.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 134
Upvote 14
With that kind of human activity in the area there "could" be some coins and other relics there ?
 
Must be some goodies there. Every time you pull out a piece of iron or trash, you increase the chance of hearing deeper targets. Nice you have a co-worker to join in. A little competition always helps you push a little harder to get more/better finds. At least I always found that to be true in my case.
 
Must be some goodies there. Every time you pull out a piece of iron or trash, you increase the chance of hearing deeper targets. Nice you have a co-worker to join in. A little competition always helps you push a little harder to get more/better finds. At least I always found that to be true in my case.
Oh I plan on a lot of repeat returns, we only go for an hour at a time , it's right at our work . We go on lunch breaks
 
Have you figured out if it is a cap gun piece or real ? Here is one I found years back, looks similar to yours .
 

Attachments

  • 1011251808.webp
    1011251808.webp
    853 KB · Views: 57
Not yet. I cleaned it a bit more . It's getting smaller now. I don't know if it's a small pocket pistol which wishful thinking I hope.
Fingers crossed !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom