What's new

New permission

Trapper340

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
650
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been trying to get ahold of this guy for a month , come to find out he's been in out of state ( wife is really bad shape ).
So yesterday at lunch he shows up to clean up some vines around his pourch ( house has been empty for at least 10 years) so I go over and talk to him and help him clean up some. When were done I ask if I could do a little md'ing around the place, he says sure go ahead but you won't find anything.
The house was build in 1930 and he was wrong 14756698071061719902676.webp1475669878489-374188059.webp1475669964579-1153015167.webp
My first silver quarter and first token (Ryko car wash ) the little horse and rider are from a monopoly game I think.
 
Upvote 18
Congrats on the silver GW and other finds
 
Nice! I'm partial to silver especially those GW's...great work...once I helped a couple older guys do some power-washing at an old picnic grove, about 3 hours worth, then got to hunt after...GOOSE EGG! Found a clad silver dollar and a couple wheats tho..had visions of multiple silvers.. thx for sharing...ddf
 
Congrats, Trapper. Nice quarter! -Lisa & John
 
I love being told I won't find anything--and then we always prove them wrong! Nice finds! I still need to find my first silver quarter and my first token. Great job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom