New permission

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
First picture 2 hours around noon. Three acres first time detecting Found clad quarter first signal then beer tabs headed to back yard and it was loaded. Walked over many signals(which I hardly ever do in the woods but this was mowed back yard) just to see what was around. Going back tomorrow. Second picture less than an hour at work. I actually had to do some real work for once so not as much time to detect

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
Upvote 10
First picture 2 hours around noon. Three acres first time detecting Found clad quarter first signal then beer tabs headed to back yard and it was loaded. Walked over many signals(which I hardly ever do in the woods but this was mowed back yard) just to see what was around. Going back tomorrow. Second picture less than an hour at work. I actually had to do some real work for once so not as much time to detect
Weird thing in middle of photo is a model a window mechanism. I think.

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

you field detectorists sure work for it! Good luck tomorrow, looks promising.

Those harness rings will clean up well. Nice vinegar bath or electrolysis. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back