What's new

New Pics for SBB

d2

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I cant for the life of me get any better pictures of the bottom, sorry. I hope these help if they need to be different let me know. I hope these help..d2
 

Attachments

  • DSC05399.webp
    DSC05399.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC05400.webp
    DSC05400.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC05402.webp
    DSC05402.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC05406.webp
    DSC05406.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 181
d2 ~

The pics are fine. I already know the makers mark and date code stuff, but could you please tell me exactly what it says on the base around the outer edges?

Thanks,

SBB
 
Contents 6 1/2 oz Memphis Tenn...d2
 
d2 ~

Thanks. I will add that info to the list and hopefully get back to you soon. I will likely post my next reply on your original thread regarding the Chaser bottles.

SBB
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom