• two faces one rock.jpg
    two faces one rock.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 520
OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Yes CW you are wrigth, there are two faces looking down. I remember down the winged man begin a flat terrain, now with many brushes, but may be another time was a very good place to rest, near of a big creek. I need go again and look every rock and take more pictures, I am waiting.. for now, because there are many rattle snakes in that area and I say are many brushes, is dangerous this time. In this moment I am looking for topo maps that area and put in there what I find.I have not finded information about the hollow rock behind the hound like cannon, if somebody know something please let me know. Regards.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
jesus
i dont know if im helping you, or hindering your progress, as i only know what ive learned here.
seems something is going on at your site.
you must have caught the light right for the birds, and the shadow guy in 2nd pic, still dont know
what the hole/whole, is for.

Attachments

• odd birds.jpg
    odd birds.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 490
  • otras_criaturas_[1280x768].JPG
    otras_criaturas_[1280x768].JPG
    126 KB · Views: 504

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Jesus,
Inspect the site carefully at all times of the day. !!
Hidden somewhere amongst these monuments are a jumble of numbers.
they will turn out to be a 7 a 13 and a 14.
These will translate to Mathew Chapter 7 verses 13 and 14.
Read these closely.
They are key to this site.
they will tell you how to proceed and why.
Follow the directions as given...Literally.
To do otherwise will either lead you astray on a false trail,
or lead you to a Death trap set just for the ocasion.

They translate basically to understandable modern English ...

"You can enter God's kingdom only through the narrow gate,
The highway to hell is broad, and the gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way.
The gateway for life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few will find it."

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I just noticed something. In Jesus' opening post (7th pic down) he identifies this as a pointer. I looked at it, agreed and went on to other pics. I suppose it could be a pointer only but....

I know think it may be a hoyo too. Not sure which way to look through it but isn't a small hoyo looking at the ground an Omega sign and/or end of trail. Something like that.... :dontknow:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
CanadianTrout said:
I just noticed something. In Jesus' opening post (7th pic down) he identifies this as a pointer. I looked at it, agreed and went on to other pics. I suppose it could be a pointer only but....

I know think it may be a hoyo too. Not sure which way to look through it but isn't a small hoyo looking at the ground an Omega sign and/or end of trail. Something like that.... :dontknow:

You could say the cache or mine site is "home"
The yard is around "home"
This guy is in the yard.

To answer your question CT, ...YES

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Great: Everybody are helping, thanks for that, very good inputs of all you.The short time I was in the place I looked for numbers or letters on rocks but this are very damaged for erosion any way I will do old dog tell me about numbers, with better weather I will stay all the day taking pictures. I have thinked about hollow rock and with mathew versicles may be it is a tunnel with a narrow lateral entrance( the hard way say mathew), and may be there are many false trails like said old dog, because there are many figures pointing many directions. About pointer this is in line with the hoyo and both point to a spring were is a ranch now and were anybody know about old mines or something like that.Thanks all you.

hadji009

Dec 29, 2008
illinois
looks like the # 7 between the owl shaped ears, and owls number is 13, maybe these are your numbers. follow that flying owl!

Attachments

• fffffffff.JPG
    fffffffff.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 478

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
You have one big treasure buried there there is no doubt I have seen these Owls before looking at the area you are to look at. You also have a large pigs head there and that is telling you of a very large treasure. I would get more picture at diffrent angles including the direction the Owl is looking.

Minetres

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Minetres: Wich owl are you talking about. This you discovered on the pig or the turtle or owl head same picture?. We have another in picture # 1.The most representative owl figure is in pic # 1, at first I belived a second owl in picture you discovered the owl ears, here old dog said it is a sea turtle head I see it like a Chamaleon head, any way are pointig some place. Do you belive some traesure is near the place or in the place per se?. Thanks

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Yes Jesus,

What you have here indicates a large treasure,
It either is or was here.
within 100 yards, (probably much less) of the winged man

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Wow, very good news old dog. Down this winged man, there is a flat land with many brushes, I will work walking in grid form looking for some signal on the ground rocks, may be some final sign like crossed circle or something like aioria sign,. I will go this weekend I will post the pictures. Thanks everybody for your happy inputs, Thanks all men who belive in our ancestres and their activities in that era. Good luck everybody.

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
jesus said:
Thanks everybody for your happy inputs, Thanks all men who belive in our ancestres and their activities in that era. Good luck everybody.

Buena suerte amigo!

Keep posting the pics so we can enjoy your journey together. Gracias.

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Both Owls are looking in the same direction. Like Old Dog says down below. The image of the Pig is a shadow marker between the two Owls. The carved O is like an eye you are to line up with other land marks to X the spot too dig this burial may be deep and could also be a shaft with a rock covering the openning.

Minetres

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Really there are many work here, I have writed all your inputs in my notes book, I will follow all your inputs, I must set down and think were I am going to start. I belive first more individual pictures all signs and see to another signs. I will send the pictures to enjoy everybody.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Jesus,

I do not think this is important to your site. But I am curious. When you go back to the site, please see if this little hoyo or pointer points to anything of interest. If you have time to investigate that little hoyo or pointer, that would be nice.
jesus11.jpg

Also I am suspicious of the mathew area. All the rocks and symbols around mathew. It looks very interesting. Perhaps there are directions or a map of the shafts or hole in that area. A good place to take pictures I suspect.
There may be some numbers..

jesus9.jpg

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Sure desertmoons: This is in my notes book too, I will stay looking every space in there, taking pictures. I will do this in selective form before go next point, if the traesure has many years there, no matter how much time we need for take it.Thanks.

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
I was looking the wingedman picture and I belive there is a H or M in it, can somebody look it ?

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
jesus said:
I was looking the wingedman picture and I belive there is a H or M in it, can somebody look it ?

i think it is an H jesus

H

Attachments

• wingedman.JPG
    wingedman.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 376

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread