Hi guys
I thought I should intoduce myself. I have been on this site many times drooolinggg!
You guys are too cool or faking it!
I'm in southeast Missouri and have finally found my first and second arrowhead! YEAHHH!
I've found a lot of other stuff and have always thought I was dreaming but seeing stuff on this site has confirmed that I have found a lot of broken stuff, scrapers, drills, punches, etc. I live in a great site to find stuff. Everyone says it's all been found but I don't believe that. I have just figured out how to get brave and either knock on the door and ask permission or just jump in the creek.
I will have to figure out how to post pictures and let you give me your opinion of my finds. I just figured out that I can maybe post this message!! By the way I came to this site because I bought a used metal dectector for me and my son -- I love the metal detecting finds of the day . . . . . I also live in an area that is great for that . . . . . but I think my true love is walking a creek looking for arrowheads.
Just wanted to say hello

I thought I should intoduce myself. I have been on this site many times drooolinggg!
You guys are too cool or faking it!
I'm in southeast Missouri and have finally found my first and second arrowhead! YEAHHH!
I've found a lot of other stuff and have always thought I was dreaming but seeing stuff on this site has confirmed that I have found a lot of broken stuff, scrapers, drills, punches, etc. I live in a great site to find stuff. Everyone says it's all been found but I don't believe that. I have just figured out how to get brave and either knock on the door and ask permission or just jump in the creek.
I will have to figure out how to post pictures and let you give me your opinion of my finds. I just figured out that I can maybe post this message!! By the way I came to this site because I bought a used metal dectector for me and my son -- I love the metal detecting finds of the day . . . . . I also live in an area that is great for that . . . . . but I think my true love is walking a creek looking for arrowheads.
Just wanted to say hello
Upvote
0
I also live in a CW area and was metal detecting. I stumbled upon my first arrowhead two years ago and have not metal detected since! haha. I am fully addicted and my dog and I get out almost daily, except when snow stops us. Good luck and I look forward to seeing your finds and watching you lose control over your own addiction soon. Don't fight it!!! Just roll with it hahaha.
) & my mom has told me of an aunt who had quite a collection of native American artifacts from that area, so they are around!






