What's new

New Project

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
Hey guys... Sorry I have not been around for awhile but I took on a new project. I am restoring a little boat I puchased a couple of weeks ago. I think it will take some time as it is 58 feet long. It was a commercial dive boat that was brought up from South Carolina ten years ago. It is a 1988 Three Bouys Sunseeker. I will try to send a photo. Looks like I might need to cash in some silver to finish the project.

HH
Cat
 

Attachments

  • Marquis III.webp
    Marquis III.webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 405
Upvote 0
Fix it up and flip it. We might keep it for a year or two and enjoy it first. It was just to good a deal to pass up.

HH
Cat
 
Nice ride. Looks like you might need to sell some silver to fuel it up.............
 
AMC rulz said:
Cat, please don't sell the silver. Nice boat. AMC
Yea, don't sell it. Just toss it back in the wild, we need more in our boxes...........LOL
 
Nice boat!
Hurricane Ike put a couple hundred of those in peoples yards a few weeks ago!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom