What's new

New Quest detectors coming

oldkoot

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,583
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Troy Shadow X5
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Tejon & Bandito 2 Umax
Fisher Cz5
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Quest is getting ready to release two new Detectors both are Multi Frequency the V80 and the V60

the V80 sounds pretty interesting to me, I have never used a Quest detector in the past but I will say I have never read anything bad about them either, cant post adds in this section so you will have to look them up
 
They’ve also acquired Air Metal Detectors and will be releasing a new cell phone controlled metal detector in the coming months.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom