What's new

New Revolutionary Metal Detector

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbuckalew
  • Start date Start date
R

robbuckalew

Guest
One word describes this one...WOW :icon_jokercolor:

keendigger.jpg
 
How deep????? Check the ground behind the guy in the cap.
 
Can you say HERNIA?

Pull tabs at ten feet. Lovely, just lovely.

Does that thing come with a back hoe?

Pin pointing must be a real feat.

Try packing that in your suitcase, trunk, closet........

How big is the manual ?

What? No headphones?

Is that a car battery behind the operator?

Definitely lookin for the DEEP silver.

HH ;D

Ray S
 
;D ;D ;D I dig it! I'll bet you could find Chinese relics with that one! ;D
 
The new way to look like a bigger nerd than i all ready am.
 
MAN I COULD HUNT STATE BY STATE WITH THIS ONE,
 
god bless american ingenuity... take a dream or a thought, and we can turn it into reality. I would love to see this guys workshop.
 
that is industrial size....to big for me!!!!!!!
 
better have great discrimamation ---or a whole lotta digging going on
 
Is that like a 5lb counter balance weight to offset the coil in the back? I wonder if that could render you sterile.
 
Is there any video of this guy, I am really kinda curious as to how he can swing this detector?
 
Just add wheels to balance the load and ya got something.
 
That is massive!!!!! But It's actually the lower end Umaxamioace model to catch the new causal hunters. The XL supratreasurevision mdl. Has a 32 inch HDTV plasma screen w/ dish network, XM radio and ONSTAR for a small monthly fee. :laughing11: LOL
 
Of course you would want to insure the divice for theft, collision and liability.
 
Not with the optional 'Bee Screen'. You will be protected from head to toe
with the improved "Concave Bee & Wasp Screen".
Another option is the 'Wrap-around Snake & Varmit Protector'. Any pest
from centipeeds to anacondas are expelled with 'Gray Noise'.

*all components are environmentally friendly

lastleg
 
lastleg said:
Not with the optional 'Bee Screen'. You will be protected from head to toe
with the improved "Concave Bee & Wasp Screen".
Another option is the 'Wrap-around Snake & Varmit Protector'. Any pest
from centipeeds to anacondas are expelled with 'Gray Noise'.

*all components are environmentally friendly

lastleg

Or, put a bubble on top and you have an excellent underwater 'tector.
 
Hay,

I'll bet my modified Silver Sabre uMax will

work better n that thang.......

5-6-1.jpg


Look at this gold nugget I found with it...

6-14-1-1.jpg


You talk about deep!!!

Look at tha hole it came out of!!!

47608c67.jpg


Got ta get a bigger shovel,

Tabdog
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom