What's new

New road construction hunt

NC field hunter

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
4,253
Reaction score
1,627
Golden Thread
0
A new road is being built in my town and it cuts through some of my better hunting grounds. I'm not sure how to hunt any such mess as this.

image-1241779405.webp



image-3676795168.webp

Any tips on how I should hunt this construction is much appreciated. I gave it a few minutes today and came out with a couple of scrapers.

image-2897922090.webp



image-4099920406.webp



image-985690027.webp



image-1625937181.webp



image-3427117193.webp

A tip to a quartz point

image-1283747944.webp



image-2998149020.webp

And a Mano

image-331155227.webp



image-2145792193.webp



image-2243432766.webp



image-1321497491.webp



image-3819697173.webp

Once again, any tips or opinions are welcome!!
 
Upvote 0
You better keep that 4 wheeler cranked. I had to pull my transmission and replace a seal. Ughh. Thank goodness for youtube videos. Should be kinda concentrated on that road bed I bet. If muddy you always know where you have been. Nice island finds. I hunt a big ole island but they are duck and deer hunting it right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom