What's new

New Rowan County NC or surrounding are group seeking group members

ATProAdam

Full Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
119
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Salisbury NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a good md club off hwy 29 in china grove/ salisbury.
 
Last edited:
Hey! Hey! Hey!

Finally.

I been tossing around that idea for a while now.
 
I talked to a guy in china grove who is in a group. How friended me on here so I may link up with him sometime.
 
Where is that group located?
 
Dang..... I have been there before! =)
 
you guys anywhere near huntersville? i am looking for lots of advice, pointers, and good company.

craig
4403368316
 
I am 40 min from huntersville. There is a club in Charlotte and Greensboro, also one in China grove NC.
 
Lots of groups across NC. I am not in one though.
 
There is a big one in the Rock Hill area also. I am a member of that one, and occasionally go to the one in Matthews.

PM me if you are interested. GL&HH.
 
I found one group In Salisbury and they don't have a webpage or anything. So I decided to see if I could get one going. We can get people in this are together for group hunts and stuff. I have a place we can meet monthly when our membership is up. But right now anyone who wants to join check out:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/897274850312439/
There is Charlotte, Matthews and Greensboro but nothing in Salisbury area so let's make one. I also run my own page and try to help people by finding lost items, etc. like my page if you are on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/Losttreasuresrecoverync
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom