New sale picks

iceman0xh

Dec 22, 2009
Was cruising through craigslist garage sale section yesterday morning when I saw a sale that was close to my house and only a wednesday sale, I thought might as well, pulled some cash and headed there. It was a large sale and I was the only person when I pulled up. The lady running the sale made sure to let me know everything can be dealed on. I walked around but nothing really caught my eye, then under a table I saw a box that was partially closed. I opened it up and found metal lunch boxes. I sifted through all the newer cartoons and such to find a G Whiz brand Green Hornet reproduction box, picked it up for 50 cents. As I was leaving I noticed a subwoofer box that seemed brand new so I asked a price, picked it up for $5. It is brand new box with 2 subs and 2 tweeters but I dont know the sub brands yet.

After that fun I decided to go hunt some goodwill and DAV stores. At the DAV I found a vintage 60s Excelled leather biker jacket for $50.

Green Hornet lunch box:
Cost $.50
Value $100

Subwoofers:
Cost $5
Value $200+

Biker Jacket:
Cost $50
Value $150

Will post images later

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
iceman0xh said:
creeper71 said:
I was going to ask if the green hoenet was a repro but you answered that..is the company that made it NECA?
The only brand logo I can find on it is "G-Whiz" seen here on ebay http://www.epinions.com/prices/green-hornet-and-kato-repro-tin-lunch-box-by-g-whiz
don't think you'll get that with my search I found one that sold for 31.99 another for 50.99
http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?rt=n... Green Lunch Box&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
My mom has a metal lunch box that is supposed to be super rare. It is called "Our Friends". Has firefighters, police, EMTs, on the front waving. Can't find a single one on ebay...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread