New San Diego member.

Welcome Nick, acman from Alabama, funny thing is I have been on that beach detecting many moons ago, good luck!

Thank you very much. Did you find some good stuff?

I can't remember I was in the marines then, I was at Pendleton during that time, I found a lot at Oceanside using my old Garrett freedom on the sand.

Nice. Im in the Marines as well. Tonight I am going to try Imperial Beach and push South toward San Yasidro. All night trip, hopefully it pans out.

That's great, Semper Fi ! I hope you do great , since your getting close to the border you might find some keepers with everyone staggering back from the border , keep me posted and take some pictures of the area, thanks buddy!

Semper Fi, I will keep you inthe loop.

Thank you.

Didn't come up with anything valuable last night but had a great time trying. I am thinking about walking around the famosa slough (wetlands) tonight. I looked online at the history of that area, perhaps I can md some old artifacts or coins.

Sometimes it happens, but as long as you have fun! HH acman

MG_127.gif
Nick

4342564 (2).jpg

Anyone ever do any research into the Spanish Galleon "Trinidad" that went down off the coast of California in 1540? I guess it supposedly had alot of gold on board.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back