What's new

new scoop dilema solved

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I posted that my wife ordered a scoop[ from a not so reputable dealer. Well I was able to cancel the order and bought my Christmas present yesterday from Phil Myers here in Tampa. Also picked up a Whites arm cuff for the AT Pro for when the next one breaks.
Thanks PHIL!
DC

newscoop.jpg
 
Yes, congrats.
 
congrats, how have you been liking that particular scoop? I need to get one, but think it would be nice to have one I could use my foot on! I might be heading out to Myers when I get the money together for my Sand Shark!
 
That is a good sand scoop, hope you dont intend to use it in the wet sand or in the water though, it want hold up to the stress... The handle and the wire basket will fail you....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom