Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Or maybe Jack Ruby :dontknow:

Ah c'mon you're making this too easy. EVERYONE KNOWS it's the Rothschilds, illuminati, freemasons, and Elvis behind it all. And the reason some kill-joys will tell you that's hogwash, is because THEY TOO are in on the coverup. Shills sent to us to cause you *not* to believe. Ie.: any naysayers are simply a part of the the grand coverup. Sssshhh, don't tell anyone !

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
What ? You doubt the stuff that Scott Wolter espouses? Well that can only mean one thing: You are a part of the grand conspiracy theory cover up. Probably a govt. shill, freemason, illuminati , etc... sent to dissuade the rest of us from believing or searching for it. Admit it and come clean. The T'net "moderator" status is all a part of the conspiracy to make you look legitimate, believable, etc... But the disguise isn't fooling us one bit ! :laughing7:

View attachment 1351537

Scoff ?

We release to you the evidence of Conspiracy , and you scoff ,
within a few moments
a Mass of hacked documents will be released .

Proving Conspiracies of High Officials ( Hillary for one , and she walks free , for the fact people scoff )

Wolter Contacted me a long time ago , wanted my Material on Knights Templar in the Southwest U.S.

I told him to Bite a Rock

He's Pimping other peoples material , selling T.V. airtime to Corporate advertisers

The Exact PIGS of your Society .

Conspiracy ?

What of your World is NOT a Conspiracy ?

So Blatant , even the Dead can see it .

Shills ?
are kidding yourselves , or just have a sick sense of Humor ?

do not bother to answer .

( Posted for Educational Purposes only )

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from OAK ISLAND over to our newly formed FORUM > TREASURE HUNTING > TREASURE LEGENDS > THE KNIGHT'S TEMPLAR.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread