What's new

New Silver

cintisteve

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
514
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Chester Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's V3I,White's xlt,Fisher F4,Tesoro Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I used most of my money from the coins to buy some silver. I bought 16 one ounce silver rounds. It’s an investment instead of buying another detector that I don’t need.LoL
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0169.webp
    IMG_0169.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 125
Upvote 29
Well I used most of my money from the coins to buy some silver. I bought 16 one ounce silver rounds. It’s an investment instead of buying another detector that I don’t need.LoL
Wise move👍
 
Well I used most of my money from the coins to buy some silver. I bought 16 one ounce silver rounds. It’s an investment instead of buying another detector that I don’t need.LoL
Just curious - why purchase silver rounds rather than silver coins?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom