watercolor
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 3, 2007
- Messages
- 4,116
- Reaction score
- 1,352
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Detector(s) used
- V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Today I met up with Twistidd, TreasureFiend, DP Bob, Mikewaz, Bilt46 and his brother at some new (old) woods.
It was super trashy. . . mostly foil. . . but there were a few folks
who did pull out some nice coinage (me not included).
However, I was happy with the silver ring and the back of a button that was marked Sterling. . .
I would also like to thank another MD'er we met this afternoon for giving us
a nice overview of the area we hunted for the first time. . . thanks Rich

Thanks for looking & Happy Easter
watercolor
It was super trashy. . . mostly foil. . . but there were a few folks
who did pull out some nice coinage (me not included).However, I was happy with the silver ring and the back of a button that was marked Sterling. . .

I would also like to thank another MD'er we met this afternoon for giving us
a nice overview of the area we hunted for the first time. . . thanks Rich

Thanks for looking & Happy Easter
watercolor








