What's new

New Site I've been posting about...

Nate in Ga

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
0
Location
usa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know who watches Youtube videos on arrowhead hunting but i am a bit of a CreekDalton fan. I invited him to the private land location and he accepted, pretty pumped Maybe he will do a video at my spot!!! If you dont know who he is check out his videos, got to be one of the top Native American artifact Youtubers out there...
 
Upvote 0


he just found this smoker on feb 8th
 
Man, I'm closer...should've invited me...lol I have seen creekdaltons videos...some good finds!
 
Man, I'm closer...should've invited me...lol I have seen creekdaltons videos...some good finds!

so be it, messaged you
 
so be it, messaged you

You south central/west MO boys sure have some good artifacts. More notable youtubers from that area: Nomadic Adventures, RichardsRockhouse, Ridgewalkerbrian to name a few kill them creeks out that way...(I am on the East Side of MO)..
 
You south central/west MO boys sure have some good artifacts. More notable youtubers from that area: Nomadic Adventures, RichardsRockhouse, Ridgewalkerbrian to name a few kill them creeks out that way...(I am on the East Side of MO)..

Im originally from Mankato near St Paul
 
that dude is tearing them up!
 
I need to get on the Missouri invitee list???

That’s a great Dalton he found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom