T Truthseeker411 Full Member Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 159 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern North carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 16, 2019 #1 Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 17, 2019 #2 I like serrated points. What do you think the triangles are?
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2019 #3 Nice looking pieces. Looks east coast. What state?
P ptsofnc Bronze Member Joined Apr 28, 2014 Messages 1,000 Reaction score 957 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2019 #4 The Grim Reaper said: Nice looking pieces. Looks east coast. What state? Click to expand... I think he's in NC.
The Grim Reaper said: Nice looking pieces. Looks east coast. What state? Click to expand... I think he's in NC.