What's new

New spot and a quick 4 hr hunt

JJohnson

Full Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
193
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Glen Allen, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Explorer, XS, E-Trac, CTX-30/30
Garrett: Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Decided to just drive around today and ask permission to metal detect. First stop and only stop paid off. Great spot in Hanover, VA. Thanks for watching
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
20.gif 2.gif
 
Wow, let me know if you need somebody to caddy your gear next time you dig those corn fields! What an awesome place to dig! I do believe my poor husband would have to drag me out of that field before I would quit digging! LOL I'm already thinking they will be plowing again soon and planting the next crop. Enjoyed your video and thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom