What's new

New spot is a tear jerker

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But this place is loaded with broke pieces I did manage a couple nice biface knives
 

Attachments

  • image-1025229999.webp
    image-1025229999.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 102
  • image-2408338750.webp
    image-2408338750.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2343715644.webp
    image-2343715644.webp
    40 KB · Views: 103
  • image-3280694950.webp
    image-3280694950.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 99
  • image-2656924598.webp
    image-2656924598.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 111
  • image-3148720693.webp
    image-3148720693.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-3790047791.webp
    image-3790047791.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 103
  • image-4091120388.webp
    image-4091120388.webp
    46 KB · Views: 107
  • image-2418790152.webp
    image-2418790152.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3162067109.webp
    image-3162067109.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1588250360.webp
    image-1588250360.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 93
  • image-1138081430.webp
    image-1138081430.webp
    42 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
Really wow I'm not saying I didn't love finding them I heard a couple women hunters found 2 fluted points nearby a month ago so I will hammer down here I hunted with no break all day determined but I'm happy
 
Some real nice finds,:icon_thumleft: a couple would have been killers if not broken:BangHead:Still I'll take that any day other than finding nothing.
 
I wish I could go back tomorrow but back to the old grind ground is dry to doze
 
Thats enough to keep you going though. No till is killin me here. I have to dig.
 
Thanks mastiff , outlaw , and dasabighole what are your tips for digging I have a spot on my list that is next up but I must dig
 
Go mrs brown those creeks are always clear and the rivers are up so that stinks but you never know
 
Your hunt turned out pretty good no wholes but gives good hope and you know they are in that spot for sure.
 
You guys are awesome !!!
 
at least you know if you do find one its going to be older,good flaking going on, on those
 
I think if I find a full one I may need a medic and toilet paper I'd have a stroke and crap my pants
Hahahaha
 
The 2 knifes are very nice. That HBer is a tear jerker.
 
Thanks rock if I knew how to flint knap I would fix it hahaha
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom