What's new

New Tejon

SAnVA

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 16, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Craig County , Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver U-Max, and just ordered a new Tesoro Tejon today, 2/16/21
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Made it out for a couple hours today with the new Tejon, I really like the dual discrimination. I was hunting a place that I’ve hunted a bunch before and lots of other people too. I was just hunting coins this is a super trashy spot so I had discrimination set on screw cap, I found 17 coins , 14 pennies and 3 dimes and two of the pennies were wheat pennies, a 1913 and a 1952d. I’m anxious to spend more time with this machine!
 
Glad to hear you're getting along with it. I have an old one and really like it. Just picked up a bigger coil and cant wait to try it out in the spring. These machines seem to feed on silver.
 
I've had the fever for quite a long time now, over 30 years. I've the toys, and you know what I pick up to swing - my Tejon.....
 
Made it out for a couple hours today with the new Tejon, I really like the dual discrimination. I was hunting a place that I’ve hunted a bunch before and lots of other people too. I was just hunting coins this is a super trashy spot so I had discrimination set on screw cap, I found 17 coins , 14 pennies and 3 dimes and two of the pennies were wheat pennies, a 1913 and a 1952d. I’m anxious to spend more time with this machine!

Are you the guy that bought the last Tesoro rain jacket cover?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom