What's new

New...The Ring Finders Directory

finders

Greenie
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver, BC
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites Surf Master, Minelab GP Extreme,Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites Gold Master V-Sat
The Ring Finders Directory of Metal Detecting Specialists...Helping people find what they thought was lost forever!
Visit: www.TheRingFinders.com/opportunity

The Ring Finders...When you want your lost ring to Find you!
 
I saw this post and thought i would add i just joined the Lostrecoveryteam.com They are new but seem to really have it together. I also sent in to join the the ring finders as well, don't want to miss a chance to hunt.
 
I've thought about doing this in my area... I think it would be great to get permission to hunt the persons property in return of my services... I know that's not the reason behind doing it but have either of you been granted permission to hunt their property or even asked?
 
I answered a request on this site from a ringfinder rep. He was too far away fron this area, so I tried to help him out.
He was very professional, and it was one of the best things I've done in a while.

Bill
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom