cheffer
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2004
- Messages
- 907
- Reaction score
- 2,644
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- Western Mass
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hi,
I've been detecting for years, but never been on the beach. This weekend we're on the Cape and I thought I'd give it a try. Where is the best place to go, in the water, out of the water, or up on the beach areas?
Thanks for your advice,
Steve
I've been detecting for years, but never been on the beach. This weekend we're on the Cape and I thought I'd give it a try. Where is the best place to go, in the water, out of the water, or up on the beach areas?
Thanks for your advice,
Steve
Upvote
0
) day trip to the beach. I will swim and watch the people line in the water, watch the high tide, watch the people line up the blankets and umbrellas and when crowd thins out I will be along those lines. Mainly going to hunt the water. almost waist deep water and people put their hands down at their sides and rings slip off....I sure am hoping alot slip off when I hit the beach this week 






