What's new

New to coin roll hunting

adambomb106

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midland City, AL
Hello everyone,
I have been coin roll hunting for about six months now, mostly asking banks for "rolled halves" and "big dollars". I haven't had much luck, except for one roll. It had 3-'64 kennedy's and 3 40%. I finally ordered 4 boxes from the bank. Three boxes were skunks. The fourth box had 3-64's, 2-63 franklin's(in xf condition), and 6 40%. I know this isn't a massive haul, but I'm pretty happy anyway. Got 4 more coming next week. Wish me luck. Oh, I also found a 1982p with no FG.
 
Upvote 0
FingerGrime said:
:icon_thumright:
You are officially crazy now.

No you not quite crazy, yet- pm me for my address, send me your finds & I will then certify you CRAZY, ok, we got a deal?
 
No, you're not crazy. he's on ignore. Please don't take them back to the same bank. Welcome aboard!
HH
Gilbert
 
Welcome to the Group

DW
 
crh, long grass , dirty dishes, backed up laundry then divorce its a awesome hobby. :thumbsup:
 
Welcome to the addiction.
any box with a Ben is a good box. Congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom