What's new

New to CRH : first bag of pennies

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I just recently heard of CRH and decided to give it a try I bought a $50 bag of pennies and 7 more rolls from the teller. Here is what I got...

17s, 37, 44s, 45, 46, (3) 46s, 47s, 48, 48s, 49d, 50, 51s, 52d, 53s, 55d, (3) 56d, 57d, 58, (3) 58d
and one 71-d kennedy penny (I had never heard of these before).

Gotta try some of those half dollars everyone is talking about next...

Christine
 
Upvote 0
honcho said:
...one 71-d kennedy penny (I had never heard of these before).
Is this what you got? (minus the info card)
lincoln_kennedy_penny_top.webp
I had never heard of them before either but good old google works again.
 
A couple good pennies there Christine. Nice.
 
cyberdan said:
honcho said:
...one 71-d kennedy penny (I had never heard of these before).
Is this what you got? (minus the info card)


I had never heard of them before either but good old google works again.


Yep that is exactly what I got. I thought someone was playing around and marking coins to see where thay would show up. Hubby said he had heard of them so I looked it up on line. Cool addition to have :)
 
Those are pretty good totals for $50 worth.

I typically get between 8 and 10 wheat pennies per $25 worth, though nowhere near the number of S-mints which seem to carry a slight premium as they are harder to find for most of the country.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom