What's new

New to detecting in Brandon, MS

mwveasey

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just picked up an ACE 250 and have no experience other than 1 week in my backyard finding pennies and nails.

Are there any clubs around the area that hunt somewhat frequently? I have watched all types of youtube videos, but would like to get out and get some real experience,

Thanks!
 
Welcome aboard! Try hitting some city parks. I don't know of any clubs that actively hunt as such, but I will send you a pm.
 
I have videos on YouTube. Just go to the search bar and type in ( kshollywood ) do you have a face book page? If so what is your name on there?
 
I'm in Brandon. I'm up to get out and do some digging
 
In richland looking for detecting buddies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom