bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

Just moved to Conway (Horry County) from New England and thought I would check in on the forum to see if anyone is looking for a partner to hit the dirt with. I am in my late forties and have been detecting for a decade or so and have obtained a pretty good collection of items up north.

I have done some research and have located some areas if anyone would be interested, give a shout.

Thanks,
Brian

darren9975

Jun 21, 2019
Surfside Beach SC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Brian,
I live in Surfside, I’m pretty new to the hobby and have been looking for some places to go besides the beach. Hit me up sometime, I would definitely go.
Darren

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Will be at Surfside first of January for 3 months, maybe we could meet up, I'm new to metal detecting but have a Fisher Gold Bug II and the latest Garrett Pinpointer. I own a farm in North Carolina mountains that has an old gold mine on it and proospect for gold, rubies, and sapphires as well as other gems.

OP
OP
bspkayaker

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Buckshotnc, I will PM you my cell #, hit me up prior to coming down here.

Buckshotnc

Nov 5, 2012
Western North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Fisher GBII
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Brian you may be aware of this but there is a metal detecting club in Myrtle Beach, I've sat in on 2-3 meetings with them when at the beach. They are the Grand Strand Treasure Hunters and were meeting once a month at Friendly's Restaurant at Myrtle Beach on N. Kings Highway before the pandemic. Just sent you a pm with cellphone number.

OP
OP
bspkayaker

bspkayaker

Feb 7, 2015
Conway SC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Richard, I just got a permission on an 80 acre field that has old slave quarters buildings. I researched and there were 5 houses in the early to mid 1800s on this field. I detected a very small portion as I only had about 20 minutes and found a world war 1 general service button and a musket ball. A lot of area to cover.

NashCarter

Jan 14, 2021
Randolph County, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I’m new to MD and relic hunting but just bought a Minelab CTX 3030 that should be here in a week and am eager to get out and start searching. I live in NC but we have a place in North Myrtle on the inlet. Would love to link up for some searching if y’all are still looking for someone to hunt with!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread