What's new

New to kingsport

Nwalker44

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
My name is Nicholas, I moved to kingsport in September to spend more time with my dad, he is very in to metal detecting as his hobby which has grown on me in the last few months. I'm very interested in finding other people in the area to share the experience.
 
My name is Nicholas, I moved to kingsport...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: TENNESSEE for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
I'm finding door knocking is somewhat difficult as well as finding good places, if anyone could help for the kingsport area or how to go about finding places it would be greatly appreciated
 
If you haven´t already then search ¨antique Kingston maps¨. You might be able to lay an old map over current topography to find good sites. There are map layover sites that might be helpful. If you have a lot of farmland in your area, that is definitely a good place to start.
Screenshot 2026-02-15 6.19.26 PM.webp
 
Welcome to this great forum Nicholas, from Oregon!
 
Welcome & Good Hunting !
 
Welcome to treasurenet . Ohio here
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom