new to MD, borrowed pops idx pro to poke around after finding meteorite In a pud hole.

wedoitall

Tenderfoot
Sep 29, 2022
Boogerhole, West Virginia
Detector(s) used
idx pro with bills mods......the idx pro waS my pops that he got for christmaS maNy moons ago and was never used. Will be upgrading to a more modern MD soon. any recommendations?
Primary Interest:
Other
After taking the IDX out, I've found about 110 pounds ofthe main mass and impact breccia.Still finding them every time I go out to the spot. Matter of fact me and the dogs will be going out early in the morning to hopefully be content on finding the mostly the main mass and what ever breccia I find in between. Then I will report it and try to get my rocks classified. Tomorrow I will finish the Mr bill mods on it too, yeaH! pretty pumped on that .

This seems like a laid back spot, I'm easy to get along with and usually am the funny wise arse of any group lol. I like to have fun, usually at my own expense. Seems like MD can be added to the list of hobbies I have had or currently have. Like my avatar shows I also make jewelry. Only have done a few custom pieces for others ,the rest of the horde goes to my wife. I might try to sell some pieces one day. THe rings have meteorite in them, almost forgot. Hopefully MD will let me find more stuff to make jewelry out of.

Thanks for letting me scoop around for afew months before making me sign up to use forum tools. haha. If anyone is ever in Central WV and you want to find a meteorite, I can prolly do that. I don't know how many for how much longer though. I WANT THEM ALL lol. THen I'm sure some universities will want to come up to poke around .

anyway, ill quit a rambling.....thanks for having me

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard wedoitall! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can we see some photos what what you have found?

OP
OP
wedoitall

wedoitall

Tenderfoot
Sep 29, 2022
Detector(s) used
idx pro with bills mods......the idx pro waS my pops that he got for christmaS maNy moons ago and was never used. Will be upgrading to a more modern MD soon. any recommendations?
Primary Interest:
Other
can we see some photos what what you have found?
SOON! I got back in around noon and getting ready to go back out. this morning I found a few before and some after almost in a exact straight line about 1/4 mile or so. I want to make sure I get the majority of the main mass. They are for sure meteorite as verified by an long time friend that happens to be a geologist. When I come public with it, I'm pretty sure its an epic find. Originally saw it by tracking a couple trajectories of near earth objects. THe satellites was off a tad, however one trajectory of a group of eyewitnesses put it right on my property. It happened to be on my own property is what makes it a crazy story, other than what I've found so far. NASA said there should be at least 200 lbs of the main mass that hit land.

I have a couple different bolides that I've been trying to track in my state, if I could possibility find one of those I think I may have found a new profession lol. would be gnarly to get paid to swing around a MD....one can dream

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

OP
OP
wedoitall

wedoitall

Tenderfoot
Sep 29, 2022
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
thank yeee Jon from Meeecheeegaaannn! been to flint a few times to see the band clutch.....you know them by chance?
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-):cat::occasion14::headbang:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasurenet !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread