New to me 6000di series 2 hip mount help needed.

gillious

Jul 17, 2015
Wayne County NY
Detector(s) used
2x Whites 5000d series 2, sears 5000d clone, 3x 6000di
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just came Into possession of a 6000di series 2. I have done some research and this machine will do everything I need it to. What I will mostly be looking for are artifacts around my current home that was built in 1900 and the previous home sight that is in my back yard. What I need help with is learning the machine which seems to be critical in being successful. Are there any exercises that I can do to practice using it and learn how to set it up properly while the ground is frozen and covered with snow.
Thanks for the help .

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend looking for the machoine you just got :) Is yours for sale ?

OP
OP
gillious

gillious

Jul 17, 2015
Wayne County NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend looking for the machoine you just got :) Is yours for sale ?
Not really I just got it off ebay. I'm sure I way over paid for it and to recover my investment I'm sure it would be more than most people think it's worth.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really I just got it off ebay. I'm sure I way over paid for it and to recover my investment I'm sure it would be more than most people think it's worth.
I have a friend that has used that one for MANY years . He knows it backwards and forwards . Want me to see if you can call him ?

OP
OP
gillious

gillious

Jul 17, 2015
Wayne County NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend that has used that one for MANY years . He knows it backwards and forwards . Want me to see if you can call him ?
That would be fantastic. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread