What's new

New to me deleon

At the last club I belonged to in New Mexico we had a member that used a Deleon and he used to kick butt with it. He told me he had learned a certain range with it and if the target was in that range it was a keeper. Don't know if that was true but, I tend to think he just knew the machine from using it for 7 years!
 
At the last club I belonged to in New Mexico we had a member that used a Deleon and he used to kick butt with it. He told me he had learned a certain range with it and if the target was in that range it was a keeper. Don't know if that was true but, I tend to think he just knew the machine from using it for 7 years!

Sounds good. I will update you in a few years!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom