Kieran225
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2021
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 486
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Newcastle-upon-tyne
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab vanquish 440
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting


Hi all new to metal detecting and looking to see what opinions people have on my findings as not sure what they are
Good morning KieranHello dave nice to meet you, I'm so happy you have responded to my findings and its great hearing your knowledge on them, it was my first time metal detecting yesterday and I'm loving it thanks for your comment its made me happy to know what they are ��


So sorry I am from United Kingdom Northumberland, I should of added it in but I was so keen to see what I had found. And thank you for doing that for me it's appreciated

So sorry I am from United Kingdom Northumberland, I should of added it in but I was so keen to see what I had found. And thank you for doing that for me it's appreciated


So sorry I am from United Kingdom Northumberland, I should of added it in but I was so keen to see what I had found. And thank you for doing that for me it's appreciated