What's new

new to metal detecting

aryanamoonslave

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 27, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I am new to metal detecting and am wondering if anyone knows of places in Southern IL to go metal detecting? I am in the Franklin county area but trying to expand my searching area. Also how do I know if I am allowed to detect in certain areas?
 
Welcome from NC
 
Welcome from SC!!
 
Welcome. As to your question of. "... how do I know if I'm allowed ...", be aware that there are going to be very few areas with express "allowances" to detect. Eg.: signs saying "metal detecting allowed here " etc... So what you are looking for is not "allowances", but rather you would be asking "how do I know if it's dis-allowed". And the answer to that is: if there is no rule saying "no metal detecting allowed ", then Presto: it must not be prohibited.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom