Minilab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Hello all, I am new to metal detecting and just ordered a Garrett AT Max and awaiting it's arrival. I live in upstate NY and everything is still frozen here so waiting for it to arrive is OK. I hope to learn alot from all of the "seasoned" folks here and contribute once I feel I am beyond the newbie stage,
Welcome and good luck. Im new here too have been though detecting since 1993.
This is a great site with many great people. I think it's probably the best place iv visited. 👍
Stick around, some very good minds here!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... I live in upstate NY...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T Net from Michigan! Dig every target when you can get outside. That will help you learn the detector and keep in mind, trash can hide treasure so be sure to remove all trash and dispose of it properly.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat::occasion14: :headbang:

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all, I am new to metal detecting and just ordered a Garrett AT Max and awaiting it's arrival. I live in upstate NY and everything is still frozen here so waiting for it to arrive is OK. I hope to learn alot from all of the "seasoned" folks here and contribute once I feel I am beyond the newbie stage,
You will find that metal detecting is ADDICTING…! There is NO cure…!
So,welcome to a friendly group of Sympathizers…!

OH..POPS

Dec 18, 2021
Medway Ohio
Detector(s) used
Pops old one
Garrett Ace 400
Bounty Hunter
Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do really feel sorry for y'all north of the mason dixon line.
Weather here in Middle TN this winter has been chilly but no frozen ground. We have had some ice once and some snow but as the sun rises the next day so goes the bad weather. Call me lazy cause I really should get off the couch when I not at work but when I am on the couch I'm enjoying y'all.
GOOD HUNTING LOL
Welcome to TNet

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum!

OP
OP
D

Dave B

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2022
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Minilab Pro-Find 35 Pinpointer
I am not sure when I can get to where I really want to start looking because of frozen ground but I making a list of other places that I think may be good and hopefully will be accessible earlier. So many great places are off limits because they have been turned into state parks etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread