What's new

NEW TO NEVADA.. WHERE CAN I DETECT?

bootey_hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
82
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
IM USE TO BEACH HUNTING BUT NOW THAT I LIVE IN NEVADA I GUESS THATS NOT AN OPTION... SOOO ANY1 FROM NEVADA ON HERE.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE ARE SOME GOOD SPOTS.. I KNOW THERE ARE LOTS OF GHOST TOWNS BUT IM UNSURE ABOUT THE LAWS.. I COULD LOOK THEM UP I SUPPOSE BUT IM JUST TRYING TO SAVE MYSELF THE HASSLE..

THANKS IN ADVANCE
 
I'd stay with the ghost towns.
You might consider the book 'Nevada Ghost Towns and Mining Camps' by Stanley W. Paher
(ISBN 0-8310-7075-7). Many of the ghost towns mentioned are unsupervised, unoccupied and void of many structures--but the artifacts still lying around or buried would be interesting targets to pursue.
NWS they being vacant, it's still best to check with the locals about the legal issue of tresspassing.
Don....
PS: You may wish to uncap your words, we consider that as screaming.
 
Where are you located in Nevada? I am in N. Nevada and do all kinds of treasure hunting. I also own a few gold mines, so if you are up this way I can always show you some spots and or point you in the right direction.
 
wITH nEVADA BOASTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST %'S OF PUBLIC LAND ONE ALSO SHOULD BRUSH UP ON LEGALITY OF M.DING/REMOVING RELICS(NO,N0)Sorry dang caps lock!!)Also Nevada is abound with mining claims.....folks dont look kindly to people detecting those...best to do your homework
 
kuger said:
wITH nEVADA BOASTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST %'S OF PUBLIC LAND ONE ALSO SHOULD BRUSH UP ON LEGALITY OF M.DING/REMOVING RELICS(NO,N0)Sorry dang caps lock!!)Also Nevada is abound with mining claims.....folks dont look kindly to people detecting those...best to do your homework
Yea right caps lock :laughing7: to many beers you mean :laughing9:
 
Silver Searcher said:
kuger said:
wITH nEVADA BOASTING ONE OF THE HIGHEST %'S OF PUBLIC LAND ONE ALSO SHOULD BRUSH UP ON LEGALITY OF M.DING/REMOVING RELICS(NO,N0)Sorry dang caps lock!!)Also Nevada is abound with mining claims.....folks dont look kindly to people detecting those...best to do your homework
Yea right caps lock :laughing7: to many beers you mean :laughing9:

i WISH i HAD THAT EXCUSE!!...There I go again!!!! :tongue3: :BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom