beachhunter3
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2025
- Messages
- 64
- Reaction score
- 123
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- road island
- Detector(s) used
- minelab
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm looking for truly, completely, totally non-metallic shoes for metal detecting. I see all over the web non-metallic shoes and boots, but I can't help but think that the shanks are metal in these supposed non-metallic shoes/boots because they keep referring to the front of the shoes as Composit. I mean am I wrong is the entire product metal free or is there still a metal shank in it? Does anybody actually know? Please help. Also, does anyone on here know where I can get a completely metal free shoes for ground metal detecting like park, woods, yards, etc. nothing for water/beach hunting because I got that covered already. Thanks in advance!









