What's new

New to the hunt and looking for some people to detect with

Jeff2338

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work days Monday thru Friday so I am available nights and weekends if anyone is interested in hunting in the Indianapolis area. I have a Garrett Ace 250 and have been hitting parks and a few other spots over the past couple of weeks. So far not a lot of luck but I did find an 1918 wheatie.

Jeff White
 
Last edited:
Tipton, weekends
 
Washington County First Owned by France, and Known as the
District of Illinois—Ceded to Great Britain—Captured by Virginia and Organized as Illinois County—Ceded to the United States and Known as "Territory of the United States Northwest of the Ohio River"
—
Sounds like a great place to detect. Quite a variety of Coins and Relics in the area. The following link to an online book on the history of Washington County written in 1919 is full of places that would be great to hunt. It will take a little research and asking permission . but the rewards would be nice........GRiley

http://ia700407.us.archive.org/17/items/centennialhistor00instev/centennialhistor00instev.pdf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom