What's new

new to the site

homer7018

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
summerville ga
Detector(s) used
whites mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
New guy from NW GEORGIA. Just wanted to introduce myself. Love seeing everyone's awesome finds. I hope to post some of my on soon.
 
Welcome from White Plains, NY! :occasion14:
 
Welcome to the forum from Az.
 
glad to have ya aboard !!!look forward to seeing some nice stuff
 
Hey guy.... Welcome from Middle TN. I'm just a stone's throw north of ya!!!!! :occasion14:
 
Welcome to Tnet from an obsessed coin shooter in Ohio. Looking forward to seeing your future posts and finds. GL & HH
 
Welcome can't wait to see your finds
 
Welcome to T Net!
Hope to see you posting your finds.
I'm in Mass.
I have a friend in Hull, GA
 
Welcome homer!
 
Welcome from NE Ohio.

Engine
 
Welcome to t-net from VA. You won't find a better site. You can learn a lot here from a great bunch of people. All you need to do is speak up.[emoji482]

HH, Relic Nut
 
Welcome from middle Tennessee[emoji2]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom