New to the site

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to member classifieds toward the bottom of the forum column. I don't know what you will find but once you start finding stuff you can't get enough.

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Brian, Welcome to the Tnet Forum from Georgia. If I may suggest, consider what type of hunting you will mostly be doing, coin/jewelry, relic hunting, or prospecting. Then if you would want a M.D. for mainly land hunting or one you could go into the water with. Once you have an idea, go to Utu be. Utu be is a great tool. There is just about a video on any and every make and model M.D. made. Best of Luck to you.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought a Bounty Hunter Tracker IV last summer when my go to detector went haywire. It happened 4 days before vacation. In the end, I spent around $90 for a tremendous "backup" machine, that made my week at the beach a complete blast. Worth a look at the reviews on the Bounty Hunter IV. I was pleasantly surprised!

Check out our TNet sponsors who sell detectors. They'd appreciate your business, and will treat you very well!

GL & HH

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian1315

Brian1315

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian, Welcome to the Tnet Forum from Georgia. If I may suggest, consider what type of hunting you will mostly be doing, coin/jewelry, relic hunting, or prospecting. Then if you would want a M.D. for mainly land hunting or one you could go into the water with. Once you have an idea, go to Utu be. Utu be is a great tool. There is just about a video on any and every make and model M.D. made. Best of Luck to you.
For land use...for coin and jewelry

OP
OP
Brian1315

Brian1315

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was looking for a MD for land use.would b using it for coin and jewelry..I used to have a whites detector but it got stolen. This time I still want a detector that discriminates well.. I could buy a new one or a used one that's been taken care of..I figured with the new one I would have the warranty, but if I went used I could get a better one for the price of a new one ..so I'm leaning more towards used..but seeing how $is tight right now,,I could prolly only spend around 125-150 on a used one.
So I didn't know if there was a place on this site where I could find someone that has something I could afford that's still in descent condition.. So if anyone has any ideas plz let me know..

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome from Mississippi and good luck.:thumb_up:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Northern Virginia

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Brian. 🙋 Hope u find one soon.

OP
OP
Brian1315

Brian1315

Tenderfoot
Feb 7, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard Brian1315! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
2nd - Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.
I'm in Enid Oklahoma USA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread