NZ49er

Apr 3, 2018
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,

I've been lurking for a while. I've been a treasure hunter for about 29 years. I do a little of everything. I used to be big into relic hunting back east (VA), and into arrowheads. However, I am now primarily interested in gold prospecting. I do tend to find a few things at work, but the nature of the job keeps me from being able to collect them. I can take pictures, however, so I may occasionally post some of the better finds. See below for a find from last week. I'm based in the northern Rockies, but I tend to travel quite a bit.

Thanks and look forward to the forums.
-R.
7089.jpeg
7088.jpeg

Super nice point and welcome!!!! You should post that pic in the Native American artifacts forum....NICE!!!

Nice artifact find and welcome to TNet.

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard NZ49er! You didn't ACTUALLY list your state (or Canada) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Nz49erWelcome to this fine forum. We love pictures Ohio here

Welcome aboard :icon_thumright:

Very nice find. And welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome aboard! Very nice find!

Welcome to the forum. That's a very nice point, congrats sir.

Welcome to the Tnet Forum from Georgia.

keep the pics coming

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas! Very nice point you have there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back