SteveOnTheHunt

Jun 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, ACE 250, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to TH'ing and looking for people in Leominster/Fitchburg Area

Hello all..

I just received my Garrett ACE 150 today (First ever detector) and I am looking forward to breaking it in. Are there any other hunters in the Leominster/Fitchburg area who would be interested in forming an informal group? Or is there already an informal group that I could be a part of.

Hope to hear from all of you!

Steve

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Re: New to TH'ing and looking for people in Leominster/Fitchburg Area

Well, I am thinking of starting a group in the SPringfield area, but that isn't very close to you. THere is a group in CT. that I was thinking of joining, but haven't gotten around to it. If you want that I will dig out their card.

OP
OP
SteveOnTheHunt

SteveOnTheHunt

Jun 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, ACE 250, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually CT is about the same distance as Springfield.

I guess right now I am just looking to get started with someone. I don't mind a drive to a location.

stanjam

Mar 23, 2008
Springfield, MA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250

Well, I can't hunt long because of my back, and I need to do some research to see if there are some areas close by we could hunt. If I come up with something I will let you know! I am still pretty new at this too. I hunt in the local park, but I doubt you would like that. All I ever find is trash and some coins from the 60s forward! Some of the trash is kind of interesting though, a glimpse into history lol.

If I find an area I think might pan out, or I actually ever find someone local who is willing to teach me what the heck I am doing, I will let you know, and perhaps we can join up. I would like some like minded company on my hunts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread